Thursday, February 26, 2009

I set out over one year ago to write a devotional book and have not seemed to finish it. I have since decided to turn that book into this blog. I hope that you enjoy what you find here and that it will be uplifting and will draw you into a closer relationship with Jesus Christ. If you have never trusted Jesus Christ as your Saviour you can do that before it is eternally too late.

1.) You must realize that you are a sinner. Romans 3:23, "for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

2.) You must believe that Jesus died to pay the price of your sin. Romans 5:8, "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 6:23, "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

3.) You must confess your sin, calling upon Him in prayer. Romans 10:9-10, "if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."

Pray this simple prayer of confession, "Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and I need a Saviour. Right now, I turn from my sin and accept You as my Lord and Saviour. I believe that You died and arose again from the dead. Thank You Lord Jesus for saving me."

If you prayed that prayer and meant it will all your heart God will save you. The Bible says in Romans 10:13, "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."



For further assistance e-mail me at david.dale@juno.com and I will do all that I can to assist you.

No comments:

Post a Comment